WJAB 90.9 offers Public Service Announcements (PSA) for non-profit, 501(c) 3 organizations, churches and civic organizations that publicize events, services or volunteer opportunities ONLY. The purpose of a PSA is to inform WJAB listeners of upcoming events and activities. PSAs do not receive the same rotation as an Underwriting announcement.
- All PSA requests should be submitted at least two (2) weeks prior to the event.
- Events that are open to the public and relate to WJAB programming or mission, will have priority.
- Due to FCC regulations, absolutely no political announcements will be accepted.
- Due to the high volume of PSA requests, notification of airing is not guaranteed.
- Live mention PSAs are not scheduled during Jazz-A-Thon, WJAB’s on-air membership campaign.
- Live mention PSAs are scheduled based on airtime availability and are selected at the discretion of the WJAB News & Public Affairs Department. Guaranteed PSA schedules are only available through financial support or a media sponsorship agreement.
To submit your public service announcement or an advisory for on air consideration, please see contact information below.
Erica “Fox” Washington
Phone: (256) 372-4068
Fax: (256) 372-5904